Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Porto de Galinhas holiday visit









We had a bajillion guests over the winter holidays, so we took a few more trips to Porto de Galinhas for touristing. We're getting pretty used to the tourist stuff, shopping and the normal trip out to the reef- which, let me stop myself mid-sentence, has changed. They used to have a wonderful conservation program set up; you had to watch an informative video before going on the reef, only a certain number of people were allowed at a time, and only for an allotted amount of time. All that is gone. Even the structure that held the information is gone. I have no idea why. Oh well. Back to the subject, I've been going more off the tourist track while I snorkel lately. I've been playing around with the waterproof camera, checking out the bottom sides of boats, stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment