Friday, August 24, 2012

Look at this guy!!!

So I have a draft post coming up, and eventually I'll get enough material to post it. But short story, it's about the things that I do not understand about Brazil. I worry that if we move out of the country at some point in our lives, we will be extremely bored with the normalcy of the rest of the world. Or, possibly our next move will be somewhere just as interesting. But I doubt it.

We were driving home on a highway bride, in rough traffic, when we saw this guy coming. Walking his cart, against traffic, on a 4 lane highway bridge. Shouldn't this be illegal? The guy didn't even flinch when we had a tough time changing lanes and almost side swiped him. Traffic wasn't moving slowly either. People were buzzing by him!

Brazil, seriously, you crack me up. In a good way though.


No comments:

Post a Comment