Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Some thoughts...

 Every time we drive by this building I wonder if they will change that 6 to a 7 next year. It's a big sign, I can't imagine they update it every year, but what else are you going to do, right?
 Maybe this place was a little less run down when the ad was put up, but it's for pet funerals and cremation services. I feel like the people in this neighborhood probably aren't buying custom caskets for their cats and dogs. But maybe I'm wrong.
OOOoooh! Yay, the mango trees are in bloom!!! You can see a few mangos at the bottom of this tree. When we arrived the trees were jam packed, and they seemed to be full of mangos all spring. Now there's hardly a mango to be found on the trees. Just flowers. So hopefully by the time these turn into fruit my Portuguese will be good enough to ask "May I climb you tree? I'd love to pick myself some mangos!".

No comments:

Post a Comment