Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby for Sale!

Well Sarah is gone to the states for the next 40 days for work.  Make sure you check out her website g here! and her blog here!

So this is my first blog post!  Can you believe that we have been here almost 10 months and I have yet to do a blog post.  Well while Sarah is gone I am going to keep the blog going.

We are currently working on our about us page so be on the look out for that too.

So we have been here for 10 months and we are loving it.  We really do enjoy things here.  Sure there are some things that still baffle and bother us...like the banks being on strike or the huge hassel of getting Sarah's visa fixed and taken care of.  But we are getting used to it all.

And then of course there are the things that we still find humorous. Recently we have been noticing funny packaging.  Look at these two packages and tell me what you think!

 Check out what I would call a cornish hen on the right...it's a baby!  They sell babies in the supermarkets!  Now we know they don't really sell babies, but the use of the word is pretty funny if you ask me.
This is a different supermarket, but still funny.  Breakfast of Champions! SUPER BALLS!  Now I know I am reverting to my teenage self by thinking this is funny, but come on it's funny you have to admit it!


There are so many other things just like this, but these are the latest two that I happened to snap photos of.  Language is so funny sometimes you just have to laugh at it, what works in one place doesn't always work in another.

Post your funny packaging pics and stories in our comments section.




No comments:

Post a Comment