Monday, October 1, 2012

Boats!

I loooove that we can look out the window at any point during the day and see boats. There's almost always either a fishing boat or a large shipping container (we're sandwiched between two large ports, and I think the shipping channel, or dropoff, isn't too far out into the ocean). 

Gaaah, I feel like every time I look for a picture for a post I can't find them. Here I can only find two pictures. Haha. Oh well. Here's a fishing boat and a sailboat. AND! There's a boat with orange sails (or two boats with orange sails) that I've seen twice (or two boats once). I saw it headed one direction, very far off the coast (for a sailboat at least), and then later, headed in the opposite direction. I thought I new some stuff about sailing, but I didn't know orange sails were so popular (or if it's the same boat, not as popular). Wish I had a picture of it, but, like I said, it was too far away. Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment